This Home Practice Bundle includes -
5 Mythic Yoga Flows inspired by my love of Hindu mythology
- Siva & Sakti Flow
- Invoking Krishna
- Embodying Hanuman
- Meeting Visvamitra
- Embodying Ganesha
3 Ayurvedic yoga flows to support you in creating balance
- Vata reducing flow for grounded ease
- Pitta reducing flow for clarity and calm
- Kapha reducing flow to raise your vital energy
3 Creative Vinyasa flows
- Slower is Stronger, a slow and strong vinyasa sequence to challenge you
- Moving Into Stillness, a practice to support meditation
- No Chaturanga Vinyasa, a dynamic practice with less weight bearing vinyasa sequences
I identify as woman, mother, storyteller, wisdom seeker, yogin, and kitchen witch. I am passionate about learning and have devoted my life to the study of yoga, meditation, traditional wisdom teachings, and earth centred medicine. I believe in the power of personal practice as a means of reclaiming our inherent wisdom and love nothing more than to support and witness others as they walk their own path of remembrance.
Frequently Asked Questions
In this Home Practice Bundle I have put together 11 vinyasa yoga flows that I recorded a few years back with Yogo.TV. Though that service is no longer available I was given access to the videos to share with my community and so here they are. I have put them together like this so that you can practice at home during this challenging time of social distancing and potential isolation.
Online classes will never be a substitute for the studio experience in its entirety, but they can offer the support you might need in getting onto your mat.
I hope that they may be helpful for you.