Thirteen Moons circle was created as a way to bring together a community of women who are interested in the conversation around personal practice, seasonal wisdom, kitchen medicine, the power of sacred story, meditation and simple ritual.
This program is for women who want to deepen their connection to the natural world through a variety of practices within a supportive virtual community of like-minded women who are doing the same.
My name is Natalie and I wear many hats.
I identify as woman, mother, animist, storyteller, student, guide, medicine keeper, yogini, and kitchen witch. I value conversation, community, curiosity, humility, freedom of choice, and personal integrity. I am passionate about learning and have devoted my life to the study of yoga, meditation, traditional wisdom teachings, and earth centred medicine. I believe in the power of personal practice as a means of reclaiming our inherent wisdom and love nothing more than to support and witness others as they walk their own path of remembrance.
The Thirteen Moons program is my most intimate and heartfelt offering. This is my inner circle and the space I have created in order to inspire deeper conversations about the wonder and the mystery of this human life.
How Does This Course Work?
Each month, a day before the New Moon, you will receive an inspirational care package from me, these monthly lessons include-
- An audio recording with inspiration and practice suggestions for the moon cycle to come
- A meditation audio focused around a practice or intention specific to the moon cycle
- A short home yoga practice relevant to explore
- A sacred story audio recording drawing on world mythology as a way of offering inspiration related to the moon cycle we are in
- Recipes or suggestion for kitchen sadhana (kitchen medicine, herbalism, aromatherapy)
- Suggestions for personal ritual and altar set up for the month
- Contemplation suggestions and journal prompts
- Monthly book suggestions
- Monthly interviews with special guest teachers, wise women in the fields of astrology, meditation, herbalism & women’s health, Yoga, Ayurveda, creativity, tarot, and more!
- Invitation to join a private forum where we can engage in discussion throughout the month and connect with others in the group.
- Full Moon check in with a few suggestions on how to tap empower your intentions
- Monthly Facebook Live Q&A sessions
- Access to all the guest speaker recordings from last years course aka the Thirteen Moons podcast!
- Mini pre- recorded lessons on Tarot, Menstrual Wisdom, & Kitchen Medicine 101
- Extensive reading list for further learning
Who Is This Program For?
- Anyone who identifies as a woman and who is interested in deepening her connection to natural rhythms by moving through a full thirteen moon cycles of personal practice and ritual spanning the wheel of the year
- Women who love yoga and meditation and want to inspire their home practice in new ways
- Yoga teachers who want inspiration on how to connect yoga practice to the seasons and moon cycles
- Women who have a desire to awaken to everyday magic
- Women who relish deep conversation and have a willingness to explore the full spectrum of life experience
Frequently Asked Questions
What Women are saying about Thirteen Moons
"Natalie’s expansive knowledge of yoga, mythology and botanical healing rituals have made for such a rich year of reflection, growth and deeper connection not only to my own body and inner wisdom but to how I connect with the world around me. Each moon cycle has been a beautiful offering providing clearer awareness of the potential in each new day or season without a pressure to do more, be more, or rush through any of it. It’s been a year of steady inspiration and nourishment that I wish every woman could experience."
~ Jane Gadsby
"This course was invaluable – it helped me connect to myself, the cycles of nature and energy around me, and the rhythms of the moon. Would recommend to anyone looking to deepen their connection to spirit and the earth, those seeking balance in their life, or those on the road a lot – this grounding course is just what I needed! "
~ Melissa Tierney
"Thirteen Moons takes you on a journey through the cycles of the lunar calendar, inviting you to find beauty and magic in the world through each changing season. Learning through story, ritual, plant magic, yoga practice and connection with other women I found myself living in a world with new eyes. I recognize now the cycles of nature that live inside my being, I notice the subtleties of the seasons in my body – I know when to rest and recognize the call of creativity & movement. As life ebbs and , lows there were months of the year where I had time to engage fully with the practices, and others where I hardly had time to listen to a story. Even when I felt I had fallen off the wagon, I would eventually find myself with an evening to myself and would light candles, do the suggested tarot reading and use the inquiry questions as prompts for journaling. These evenings are some of my most sacred memories of the past year. Though many of the practices I learned in this course I could now do on my own, the community of women that shared their journey was so special and I want to keep that connection going. If this course is offered again I will sign up in a heartbeat."
~ Jacky Challenger
Begins April 14th
My life has been powerfully enriched by all the moments I have spent in sacred circles with other women, and while I wish we could all gather together in physical space each month I also know how hard that can be with the busy lives that most of us lead.
So this is my offering, a way of creating a greater connection to ourselves, to each other, to the pulse of the seasons, and to the rhythm of the moon. An offering designed to bring more magic to your everyday life.
Join myself and other like minded women as we explore the rhythms of the moon and gain a further connection to the world around us.
See you inside,